Back to Search Results
Systems Analyst - SAP ABAP
KH Compound, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 377452
We are a fast growing Company that meets the need of the future generation. Our business expertise lies in the manufacture of equipment that supports the production of LCD/LED and solar energy generation. Our operations headquarters is based in Texas, USA, with a strong Engineering and Marketing Team based in California, USA.
Is currently looking for:
- Partner with project teams to drive solution development to meet business needs
- Provides technical support and administration of SAP products including ABAP and PI on SAP’s S4 platform
- Manage/resolve incidents and enhancement requests for the assigned functional track
- Ability to work with and lead cross functional teams as required consisting of project management, business analysts, insourced and outsourced technical resources, business process leads and system users globally to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of system updates and business process enhancements.
- Complete understanding of B2B as well as A2A exchanges (Synchronous and asynchronous)
- Responsible for system troubleshooting, problem solving, application capacity planning, tuning, and application server load balancing.
- Works closely with SAP technical team to ensure complete and coordinated enhancements to enterprise-wide SAP S4 implementation.
- Manages incoming requests from functional teams and support desk.
- Fulfill departmental requirements for reporting, personal development and information security.
- Provide administration with regards to Sarbanes Oxley Security and Operational compliance requirements and perform technical reviews for the SAP landscape.
- Extensive experience in Reports, Performance Tuning, SMARTFORMS, SAP Scripts, BAPI, ALV Reports, Dialog/ Module Pool programming, ALE, IDOCs
- Experienced in enhancements using user exits, field exit and BADI’s
- Experienced in workflow development & troubleshooting of workflow issues
- Experienced in developing interfaces using multiple integration tools/techniques ∙ Expertise in designing and configuring QR code for ZEBRA Printers
- Experience in analyzing complicated business process and creating Technical Specifications and providing Estimation for the requirements
- Techno-functional knowledge in SAP OTC, P2P, R2R & P2M ( Any two needed )
- Conduct root cause analysis on business application defects to implement solutions that prevent problem re-occurrence. Document the corrective action taken on support issues in order to increase the support knowledge base
- Experienced in scheduling & monitoring of Background jobs
- Excellent technical skills in ABAP Core Data Services (CDS) modelling /AMDP/ OData
- Hands on experience building custom Fiori apps and UI screen design
- Experience in Fiori App development for desktop, tablet and mobile devices Creation, Extension, and Destination for SAP gateway
- Experience in SAP Web IDE for app creation, extension, HTML5, CSS, Java script, SAP HANA XS application, and MVC framework
- Experience in SAP Net weaver PO, ALE - IDOCs
- Sound knowledge of various components of PO viz., System Landscape Directory (SLD), Integration Repository, Integration Directory, Runtime Workbench (RWB)
- Hands on experience in SAP PI/PO adapters like File, RFC, IDOC, JDBC, HTTP, SOAP, Mail, Client/Server ABAP Proxies and Cross Applications like ALE, IDOC's, RFC
- Extensive experience on Monitoring and Troubleshooting capabilities of SAP PI/PO such as Message Monitoring, Component Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, End-to-End Monitoring in Runtime Workbench
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- 5+years in development on ABAP
- Multiple years’ experience with Core SAP components like SAP ABAP, SAP PI/PO, Workflow.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA preferred
- Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, system engineering and integration