Back to Search Results
Apply as Universal Trainer ! Earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+ Bonuses! Apply Now!
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 377421
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
- Designs, plans, organizes, or directs orientation and training programs for employees to strengthen their interpersonal, communication, and soft skills
- Develops various role-playing activities that allow participants to realize their shortcomings and take action to correct them
- Trains employees with billing processes and tools that will be used for their job ∙ Does further troubleshooting to help agents reach their maximum potential ∙ Creates appropriate learning materials for instructional purposes
- Assesses the weaknesses and strengths of individuals and customizes trainings as needed
- Conducts refresher trainings to tenured agents for long-term improvement of employees’ skills enabling them to fulfill their potential within the company ∙ Conducts Training Need Analysis (TNA), performance development, and other training related strategies
- Takes supervisory/complaints, queries or calls, provided that Customer Care Specialists already tried to take the call and exhausted all resources
- Escalates unresolved cases to the appropriate department efficiently
- Performs adhoc tasks/projects as the need arises
- Participates in calibrations actively to ensure consistent scoring and feedback delivery approach
- Must be a college graduate of any 4-year course
- Must have experience in teaching, training, and other instructional roles
- Must have strong knowledge in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Must have knowledge in Training Needs Analysis, Gap Analysis, Performance Development, planning and other training-related strategies
- Must have excellent presentation skills and ability to relate and get the best out of people
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have high comprehension and great analytical skills
- Must have strong organizational and team management skill
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to develop modules, infodocs and handouts
- Must have the ability to train, mentor, motivate, and coach people
- Amenable to work permanent night shift