Back to Search Results
With business certificates
M.H. Selma St., Calajo-an, Minglanilla, Cebu
Posted On: April 29, 2021
Job ID: 377393
- Complete feed (Hogs, Poultry, Roosters, Ruminants, Horses)
- Aquaculture (Tilapia, Milkfish, Monodon, Vannamei)
- PetCare (Dogs and Cats)
- Firm-services and premixes
- Manage Purchase Order queries for all purchase orders issued, weekly. This includes the acknowledgement and overdue queries. Proper management of queries includes periodic review of the queries and performing the actions required to address items on those queries.
- Negotiate Capex Agreements with Suppliers
- Follow 7-Step Sourcing Process and FEL process where required
- Follow up with Vendors as Required.
- Follow up with ADM Purchase Requisition writers as required.
- Follow up with Warehouse personnel as required.
- Support the implementation of Strategic Sourcing contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% compliance with the Global Non-Commodity Procure-to-Pay Policy.
- The Buyer will be adhere to KPI’s developed by the Purchasing Director to track Source-to-Pay metrics (POs before invoice, PO cycle time, on-time delivery, PO consolidation, and others), and collaborate with location colleagues to drive continuous improvement in these areas.
- Drive enhanced supplier relationship management through regular collaboration with the supply base to ensure action is taken on all issues related to cost, quality delivery and customer service.
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure timely payment of supplier invoices.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for cost reduction.
- Provide guidance in the development of aggressive cost reduction goals, cost containment purchasing programs and timelines for Category Specialists in Strategic Sourcing.
- Process Purchase Requisitions (PR) into Purchase Orders (PO).
- Acts as a liaison with other departments on purchasing matters, including the scheduling of orders, selection of products, and similar or related issues.
- Resolves issues related to delivered quantity discrepancies, pricing, logistics, and contracts, etc.
- Address any and all invoices assigned to the Buyer.
- Ensure accurate item or standard service number usage on all PO’s.
- Ensure contracted vendors are being utilized on all PO’s.
- Self-driven team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills (collaboration across regions and functions, co-operation with external partners and suppliers)
- Understanding of Source-to-Pay process, purchasing intelligence, able to set up priorities and manage aggressive assignments
- Fluent in English
- General knowledge of software applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Change Management
- Customer solutions focused
- Negotiations skills
- Skilled in cost/benefit analysis and alternative decision making
- Technology adept (eProcurement and P2P systems, standard Office Suite)
- Strategy development
- Project/Task management
- Continuous Improvement.
- Communications (oral/written)
- Ability to influence and lead outcome
- Relationship management
- Team oriented
- 5 years of purchasing experience (indirect)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Preferred Master’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- Preferred Experience in Food/ Agri-business industry