Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
#968 Marconi St., Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 11, 2021
Job ID: 377336
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in daily tasks
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and post-shift meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation and/or heavy restaurant activity, serving as a role model for the staff and other employees.
- Ensure that all restaurant standards and procedures are met.
- Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards
- Thorough knowledge of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and guest interaction.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager, HR, Management, etc.
- A degree in business, hospitality management or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience at management level job
- Excellent interpersonal skills for handling staff and customers
- Excellent communications skills in both oral and written
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation
- Good analytical skills and keen to details
- Calm, efficient and has the ability to work well under pressure
- Up-to-date with food and beverages trends and best practices