Neovia Philippines Inc., is an entity of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM).
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Headquartered in Chicago, USA, ADM is today one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com
Following its acquisition by ADM earlier this year, Neovia became part of ADM Animal Nutrition’s portfolio. Neovia is a leading player in animal nutrition which operates in six business lines: complete feed, aquaculture, pet care, premix/firm services, additives & ingredients, and analysis laboratories. Neovia deals with 70 production sites, operates in 26 countries and has 8,950 collaborators (as of January 2019).
In the Philippines, Neovia markets a comprehensive line of innovative products and services that have been achieved through a dynamic international development of a well-balanced portfolio in terms of business, species and geographic presence all throughout the country.
It currently operates in four activities to satisfy clients’ needs such as:
- Complete feed (Hogs, Poultry, Roosters, Ruminants, Horses)
- Aquaculture (Tilapia, Milkfish, Monodon, Vannamei)
- PetCare (Dogs and Cats)
- Firm-services and premixes
These client needs are currently served through 3 Production Plants and over 900 local collaborators.
HEALTH AND SAFETY SUPERVISOR
The H&S Supervisor position reporting to regional safety manager will be in contact with Plant Manager, Supervisors and employees, in a broad range of activities to implement and apply the ADM Health and Safety principles and ensure compliance with local Health and Safety matters. This position requires a skill set that will help eliminate injuries and maintain regulatory compliance by developing and coordinating programs, conducting training, audits, guiding and providing expertise and assistance to the plant managers.
- Work closely with plant managers to effective develop and implement company HSE policies, practices and procedures.
- Organize orientation training and related EHS training
- Management EHS documents and records, such MSDS, chemical list, OH files etc.
- Take a lead role in ensuring safe behavior and conditions are maintained throughout the facilities.
- Provide “hands on” assistance to ensure company objectives are met.
- Ensure investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action for all incidents are properly conducted, lead the investigation for SIF incidents.
- Conduct daily safety inspection and tracking the follow up action. Include the EHS performance of contractor
- Keep good communication with related governmental departments and make sure that company operation comply with the laws of national safety, health, fire protection, environment etc;
- Coordinate and animate all certifications issues regarding Safety and environment.
- Maintain and improve site emergency response plan.
- Be responsible for site chemical, dust, noise exposure yearly monitoring and assessment
- Safety management of special equipment and special equipment operations person
- Track metrics to monitor and continuously improve programs.
- Other tasks to be assigned by the Manager