This US Registered Nurse (with Texas License) role is expected to coordinate the execution and continued quality of the client's department processes, perform assigned duties including but not limited to telephonic on-line authorization of routine services, contacting specialty care providers, monitoring patient eligibility, and performing on-line data entry of routine authorizations/denials.
What we look for:
- Must have an active USRN License
- With Texas State License
- With minimum 6 months clinical/hospital bedside care experience
- Skills in MS Office and Windows-based programs
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Willing for a temporary work-from-home set-up
- Willing to work in IT Park Cebu City
Only candidates with qualifications mentioned above will be contacted.
When you #ComeHOMEtoCPO, here's what you get:
1. Competitive compensation, credential-based allowance, performance-based rewards, HMO on Day-1, Group Life Insurance!
2. More Time with Family. Above-market & flexible leave days.
3. A Warm, Engaging "All-Clinical" Community. You'll immediately feel the difference.
4. Multiple Pathways to Career Advancement. Don't get stuck at a job with a low ceiling.
5. You'll Be Part of a U.S.-Based Global Healthcare Company
Join over 3000+ Clinicians who have trusted us with their careers, making us the largest employer of clinicians outside of hospitals! Come home to Shearwater CPO® - Home of Clinicians!