Back to Search Results
Human Resources Administrative Officer
Visayas Materials Recycling Inc.
Lots 5789 and 8405-A A. Apostol St. Lower, Calajo-an, Minglanilla, Cebu
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 377303
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute HR programs including but not limited to attendance management, compensation, payroll and benefits (company sponsored and statutory benefits), disciplinary matters, performance and talent management, employee recognition, occupational health and safety and training and development.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and labor laws.
- Plans events for administrative and company parties, strategic planning, and other related activities.
- Oversees the building admin tasks and coordination of company/departmental supplies.
- Performs other related tasks assigned from time to time.
- Collaborate with accounting support team to proactively prepare and efficiently and timely process payments.
- Collaborate with procurement support team to monitor and follow up on needed purchase and service requisitions.
- Utilize and manage the usage of the following management tools but not limited to:
- Inventory and Cash Management Tool
- Shift Management
- Task Monitoring
- Health Monitoring Form
- Company Internal Directory
- Supplier Directory
- Analyze and reports system and monitoring tools gathered information to top management to provide insights for better decision making.
- Immediate Superior: General Manager
- Direct Subordinate/s: Not Applicable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws, compensation and benefits
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, Psychology or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field
How to Apply
2. You can send your resume and application via snail mail to our office address at Lots 5789 and 8405-A A. Apostol St. Minglanilla, Cebu
3. You can also visit our office and submit it yourself.