Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
KH Compound, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 377292
We are a fast growing Company that meets the need of the future generation. Our business expertise lies in the manufacture of equipment that supports the production of LCD/LED and solar energy generation. Our operations headquarters is based in Texas, USA, with a strong Engineering and Marketing Team based in California, USA.
Is currently looking for:
- IT technical support monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
- Support US & AP remote.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining PC, networks, and CCTV system
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company wide (this will be in person and over the phone)
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Conduct IT Training courses and briefing for the staff
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Ensure up-to-date records of IT Assets Listing.
- Perform wide range of IT support initiated by corporate IT
- Shift working hours may be required.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Windows system administration experience, both server and desktop.
- An understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, VPN
- Experience with MS Server, Backup Exec.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to prioritize and stick to strict deadlines
- Experience working manufacturing and factory floor issues is a plus