Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Santo Nino, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 11, 2021
Job ID: 377220
- Responsible for ensuring that the Planned Maintenance System (PMS) is implemented in all company-managed vessels.
- Takes the lead in overseeing the quality and effectiveness of the works carried out in the vessel and actively participates in analyzing the defects/problems encountered in the vessel.
- Ensure that the assigned vessels are operating in excellent condition at all times to include systems of propulsion, steering mechanical and electrical, hydraulics, plumbing and drainage, refrigeration and air-conditioning, ballast among others.
- Graduate of Marine Engineering
- Must be a licensed Chief Engineer
- With at least 5 years of experience as Chief Engineer
- Must have seagoing experience as Chief Engineer
- Conversant with classification society survey and port state control
- 15 days VL & 15 days SL (Convertible to cash)
- Privilege pass and passage discounts for you and your family