Back to Search Results
₱35,000 - 50,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Ayala Center Cebu Tower, Bohol St. Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 4
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 377208
- Bachelor's degree in Management or graduate of any 4-5 year related course
- Has at least one (1) year of experience in customer service in a financial setting
- Has call center management experience
- Amenable to temporarily Work-From-Home, has conducive work space at home and has wired internet connection of at least 30 MBPS plan.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills & experience leading teams.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate a team to achieve results.
- Strong positive leadership skills demonstrated through previous management and supervisory experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Track record of sound decision-making.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook or comparable software application.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Manage and coach Collection staff of approximately 15-20 employees
- Manage daily collector operations for manual outbound collections or with blended inbound and outbound call volume.
- Motivate Collections staff to achieve standard metrics, including (but not limited to) Delinquent Dollar Resolution, Contacts per Hour, Net Rate, Dollars Collected per Hour, Speed pay Rate, Quality, AHT and VOC metrics.
- Recognize and reward associates on a regular basis, using both formal and informal channels.
- Coach and develop collectors to improve performance and meet compliance goals.
- Review and analyze employee performance statistics on a daily basis.
- Address employee issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver informal coaching sessions promptly, and formal corrective action with specific behavioral recommendations in a reasonable amount of time.
- Complete and conduct monthly and annual employee evaluations.
- Manage disciplinary process as necessary.
- Effectively manage communications with assigned associates through daily interaction, monthly meetings, and informal coaching.
- Support the daily operations of the Department Unit.
- Manage various projects as assigned.
- Coordinate work schedules and weekend coverage with other PCMs in the Collections department.
- Work with the other PCMs in the Collections department to deliver training, schedule and manage Unit meetings, and enhance processes where necessary. Uses judgment based on practice and precedence.