Back to Search Results
With business certificates
Field Work, Metro Manila
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 377167
- BS Chemistry, Chemical Technology graduate must be registered/license.
- Hardworking, industrious, responsible organized.
- With or without experience as long as trainable.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Honest, hardworking and patient.
- Willing to assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
- Monitors water treatment program.
- Ensures regular and proper implementation of treatment program e.g. dosing of chemicals, blow down/ bleed-off, regeneration, etc.
- Collects water/ scale/ resin samples as per schedule or request.
- Conducts laboratory water analysis twice a month, weekly in-plant water analysis and Boiler Efficiency Testing (BET) once a month or as needed/ scheduled.
- Consolidates and graphs (trend charts) all results of analysis every quarter.
- Interprets trend charts and makes the necessary recommendations.
- Maintains records of analysis, recommendations, trend charts and other reports as per the records retention schedule (records management manual).
- Addresses customer complaints for chemicals when advised.
- Conducts site inspection to assess the problem.
- Gathers data (water/ scale/ resin samples, etc.) and identifies the root cause of the problem.
- Implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to resolve the problem.
- Accomplishes the customer complaint form.
- Attends departmental/ technical/ business meetings as scheduled or called for.
- Reports problem areas and critical concerns of systems treated.
- Proposes courses of actions to address problems or improve product/ service performance.
- Servicing/ Projects
- Requests for and prepares the necessary materials and chemicals for the servicing/ project.
- Conducts flushing or descaling as per procedure and schedule.
- Monitors chemical usage during descaling ensuring that the chemicals are enough and when in excess are returned to production with the appropriate records.
- Maintains records (percent acidity, iron pick-up, chemical usage, etc.) and makes accomplishment reports.
- Performs RO Membrane Cleaning as per procedure and schedule.
- On-time submission of SI/DR/Billing for collection.
How to Apply