- Accounting / Finance (235)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (161)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (72)
- Call Center / BPO (447)
- Domestic / Caretaker (5)
- Education / Schools (43)
- Engineering / Architecture (208)
- Food / Restaurant (58)
- Foreign Language (5)
- Government / Non-profit (2)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (143)
- Health / Medical / Science (98)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (28)
- IT / Computers (329)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (31)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (31)
- Purchasing / Buyer (37)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (210)
- Skilled Work / Technical (91)
- Internship (9)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Established in 1938
Rizal St., Suba, Danao City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: January 12, 2022
Job ID: 377108
Dynacast Shipbuilding & Repairs Inc. is a newly-built ship building facilities in Danao City, Cebu, Philippines, aiming to provide quality, professional service with modern, technologically advance marinefacilities.
Dynamic Castings with over 50 years of marine heritage in marine propulsion business, has expanded its service to shipbuilding and repair giving birth to Dyncast Shipyard Inc. A 80,000 m2 modern shipbuilding facility located in Dynacast Marine Compound at Danao City with a 10,000m2 state of the art boat shed, a 10KDWT and four 1KDWT slipways, Hull workshop, machining, mechanical and electrical workshops.
Currently we are looking for:
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
- A bachelor's degree or an associate degree.
- With At least 5 years experience in related fields
- Valid competency certificates.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications