Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
Dynacast Shipbuilding & Repairs, Inc.
Established in 1938
Rizal St., Suba, Danao City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 377107
Dynacast Shipbuilding & Repairs Inc. is a newly-built ship building facilities in Danao City, Cebu, Philippines, aiming to provide quality, professional service with modern, technologically advance marinefacilities.
Dynamic Castings with over 50 years of marine heritage in marine propulsion business, has expanded its service to shipbuilding and repair giving birth to Dyncast Shipyard Inc. A 80,000 m2 modern shipbuilding facility located in Dynacast Marine Compound at Danao City with a 10,000m2 state of the art boat shed, a 10KDWT and four 1KDWT slipways, Hull workshop, machining, mechanical and electrical workshops.
Currently we are looking for:
Project Coordinator Requirements:
· Bachelor degree in Mechanical or any related field of study.
· At least 3 years working experience in related field.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Determining project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Developing project strategies.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
· Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.dynacastshipyard.ph