Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Future Car Dealer Branch Manager
₱15,000 - 35,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
3rd Avenue, 5th Street, MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 09, 2021
Job ID: 377091
- HMO Insurance coverage
- Government-mandated benefits
- Emergency Leave, Sick Leave and Vacation Leave (Annual increment of Vacation Leave credits)
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Meal Allowance
- Managerial Allowance
- Create all manuals and instructions related to sales activities.
- Guarantee that all business activities comply with policies and ethical standards.
- Resolve critical or escalated issues affecting the customer, staff, or senior management.
- Maximize profitability through efficient customer service, effective and prompt communication and follow-up on all pending customer matters.
- Monitors daily activities of Sales Consultants.
- Update and report the Customers database.
- Coordinate with Sales Executives regarding orders of camper van.
- Coordinate with production control department regarding the shipment of ordered vehicle by the Sales Executives
- Answer telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Suggests better ideas for the development of the department that can also result in performance improvement
- Prepares daily performance report and email every day to department (Branch) head
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
- Administrative paperwork
- Monitors Technical Service and Support to Clients.
- Perform other tasks may be required by the management that may be assigned from time to time which would deem necessary in the fulfillment of the above duties.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
- With background as Job Controller, Service Advisor or any Customer Related work experience is an advantage.
- Willing to be assigned in Lapu-Lapu City or Mandaue City.
- Knows how to drive and preferably with a valid driver's license.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office applications
- Can start ASAP.