Back to Search Results
Executive - Facilities and Administration
1 Year or Less
Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.
With business certificates
7F Avenir Bldg., Across old BIR Office, Near Cebu IT Park, Archbishop Reyes Street, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 19, 2021
Job ID: 377077
- Assist the Manager in managing all Engineering and other Facilities Maintenance functions, ensuring all procedures, processes and client requirements are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist the Manager in managing and monitoring all critical equipment in regards to preventive and corrective maintenance schedules including contractor management.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining and repair all site/facility defects, modifications and revisions for the entire facility and structural aspects to meet all office requirement.
- Assist the Manager in managing the upkeep of the facilities and well-being of the Company ensuring they have a comfortable working environment.
- Assist the manager in providing the needs of our guests and strive to deliver the best to our internal customers.
- Assist the manager in providing our associates with all the assistance and guidance in physical security, access control, guest relations, transportation, guest house management and the like.
- Responsible for preparing of preventive maintenance schedule of all facilities machines and equipment.
- Monitors monthly performance of utilities consumption.
- Assist and monitor housekeeping and facilities maintenance technician in fabrication, repair and maintenance activities.
- Assist the Manager in managing and enforce all contracts/agreements for all service providers, Suppliers, Contractors, Tenants, and Landlords in terms of Quality of Work, Rate and SLA’s.
- Assist the Manager in monitoring current cost for all services and materials to be used as contract cost/rate reference.
- Assist the Manager in developing and implement building procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of the system.
- Outsourcing of prospective vendors, suppliers and service providers who can able to meet the company’s requirement.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all cost reduction activities.
- Complies to and renews all government permits, standards and other legal regulations pertaining to environment, workplace conditions, health and safety.
- Prepares the company for specific threat of emergency and be prepared to act accordingly in case of emergency.
- File, submit and/or facilitate pertinent reports to City Hall, BFP, DENR, LLDA, PEZA, BOC and other regulatory bodies as prescribed by the existing laws, rules and regulations.
- Graduate of any Engineering course
- At least 1 year Admin Experience - preferably BPO Admin Experience
- Excellent Leadership & Interpersonal Relationship
- Relevant Experience
How to Apply