Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring! Experienced Quality Assurance Analyst
2 to 4 Years
Unit 3, 8th flr., i2 Bldg., J.M. Del Mar Ave., IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: April 13, 2021
Job ID: 377068
- Liaise with teams to identify system requirements, and review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs, and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved â€”including monitoring debugging process results and reviewing reported issues and identifying their status in the softwareâ€™s updated version.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions and track quality assurance metrics, e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, and knowledge in SQL and scripting;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Can work from home temporarily with a stable internet connection
- Have a personal computer/ laptop
- Can start immediately
- Complete with the 4 government numbers (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG, TIN)
- Currently residing in Cebu
How to Apply
- You may send your application to email@example.com.
- Once we received your application, we will be calling you for the initial interview.
- Qualified applicants will undergo technical and final interviews which will be done online.