Back to Search Results
Finance and Admin Officer
₱20,000 - 25,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Cambaro, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 08, 2021
Job ID: 377060
- Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to the NSFI President and program staff, including analysis, tracking of financial commitments (i.e. cash advances), obligations, awards and liquidations to support efficient accountable implementation.
- Monitor proper management of cash flow ensuring liquidity at all times. Including preparation of cash flow forecast on monthly and quarterly basis and planning for timely preparation and replenishment for partners and others.
- Monitor the project budget on a regular basis and provide financial projections and analysis to the NSFI President and Program Manager.
- Assist with project start-up and close-out activities.
- Ensure all transactions are recorded in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and supported with verifiable source documents.
- Secures financial records/documents.
- Ensures monthly account reconciliations are performed and appropriate plans are put in place and executed to resolve unreconciled differences.
- Provides technical assistance in financial management and compliance to local partners.
- Ensure compliance to financial management and accounting system based on Philippine standards for non-stock/non-profit organization/foundation.
- Prepares up - to- date recordings of four books of accounts ( cash receipts books, cash disbursement books, general journal and general ledger) monthly statement of bank reconciliation and financial statement;
- Works with the program manager , assist in drafting and recommending changes in financial, administrative/ operational policies and guidelines,
- Compliance to Internal and External Audit;
- Ensure proper disbursement of contractual services, MOA partnership obligations and consultancy payments.
- Information and data management - maintains professional and technical knowledge by providing accurate information regarding the mission and programs of the foundation;
- Process necessary registration, certification and renewal of requirements in behalf of the foundation and follow-up on it's approval such as:
- Business permits and other related permits
- BIR , Philhealth , SSS, Pag-Ibig and others
- Compliance to internal and external audit
- Prepares periodic financial statement / reports for BIR, DSWD and SEC
- Obtain and renewal of the tax exemption certificate
- Process monthly, quarterly and annual compliance to government requirements (BIR, Philhealth, SSS, Pag-Ibig and others)
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping of financial, human resources and government compliance documents, office rental contract, consulting contracts, MOA's/ MOU's ; government certifications, business permits and others.
- Responsible in maintaining efficient methods/systems within the foundation workplace, cost effective use of office inventories, record keeping and etc. ( Maintains supply inventory )
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence;
- Assist in writing, preparing, collating and filing of financial and administrative reports;
- Assist in updating and managing office and financial databases.
- Helps the Program staff in prioritizing workloads.
- Supports program operations in relation to financial management
- Performs tasks as may be assigned to him/her by the Program Manager and President.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accountancy / Management Accounting or Finance.
- With at least 3 years experienced in Financial Management , Administration, Operation and Program Support in Non- government/ Non profit Organization.