Back to Search Results
Regent Foods Corporation
#80 Elisco Road, Kalawaan, Pasig, Metro Manila
Posted On: April 08, 2021
Job ID: 377049
- Obtain a solid understanding of company's business processes and perform documentation through narratives or flow charts.
- Identify relevant risks and issues relating to effectiveness and efficiency of operations, accurate financial reporting, safeguarding of assets and compliance with company's policies and procedures.
- Conduct operational, financial and compliance audits in accordance with the Audit Plan.
- Perform audit procedures effectively and with due diligence in conformity with the Audit Program.
- Formulate a timely and comprehensive working papers for each audit engagement.
- Prepare draft reports including recommendations to correct unsatisfactory conditions, improve current operations, reduce costs and enhance revenues.
- Conduct follow-up audits to assess effectiveness and implementation of action plans proposed by the auditee.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Strong Analytical Skills and Keen to details
- Determined and Objective
- With high sense of urgency
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
How to Apply