Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 377039
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world's biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country's first multinational contact center!
*The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
SYKES ASIA CEBU is looking for
Earn competitive salary and great benefits!
- Ensures that the account meets the quality monitoring goal set by the client
- Performs real time and/or historical call monitoring and provides trend data to program team leaders and managers
- Provides side by side mentoring and coaching to agents
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility for follow-up to ensure customer's needs and expectations are met
- Determine appropriate action to be taken on customer's behalf on prescribed resolution procedures
- College degree of any related course
- With at least 1-2 years' Quality Assurance experience in a BPO setting
- Above average verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office applications, and any quality monitoring systems
- Proficient in organizing data, analyzing, and presenting performance results and trends
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate: Mynimo â€“ Now Pooling: Quality Assurance Analyst in the subject line.