Back to Search Results
Be our Level 3 System Administrator and get a chance to earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+ Bonuses!
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 13, 2021
Job ID: 377029
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
- Serves as hands-on technical expert for customer deployment and facilitates migration of customers into our Hosting Infrastructure
- Takes ownership of incidents or requests allocated to the relevant virtual team ticket queue and professionally manages them through to resolution or escalation even for non-Corporate Clients A
- Assists with security and audits task related to Hosting infrastructure
- Assists cross functional teams in troubleshooting and problem identification
- Works on all complex complaint cases
- Conducts all activities in line with the organizations’ policies, processes and guidelines with respect to customer privacy, security, data protection, organizational strategy, security, legal and regulatory requirements
- Appropriately handles all confidential company and client information
- Reports any discovered breaches of confidentiality or policy (internal or regulatory) to management
- Reports any discovered vulnerabilities in internal or third-party systems
- Ensures reported vulnerabilities, breaches of confidentiality and breaches of policy (internal or regulatory) are actioned or escalated
- Must be a Graduate of any IT-related course
- Must have at least two (2) years of Customer Service experience in troubleshooting end user technology, both hardware and applications
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in Linux application
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in Web/Mail Servers: Apache, Nginx, Exim, Dovecot
- Must have experience in web/application/domain hosting or cloud services environment
- Must have experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Must have advanced understanding of Networking and protocols
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must have deep Technical understanding
- Must have the ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be expert at software the organization is using daily
How to Apply
Step 1 : Please select LOCATION : Cebu, Philippines;
Step 2: Then choose the Position you are applying for;
Step 3: And click Apply
Step 4: Create an account – start your application
Step 5: Upload your updated CV
Step 6: Fill out necessary informations
Step 7: Save and continue