• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT/Engineering related course
• Knowledgeable in software development lifecycles
• At least 4 years of work experience as a Python Developer.
• Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
• A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
• Familiarity with testing tools.
• Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
• With Agile experience is a plus.
• The primary responsibility of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, deliver, and enhance software products, applications systems and platforms.
• Develops detailed program specifications and programs for these components.
• Develops and tests interfaces between software products and products of other vendors.
• Creates and tests modules and components for compliance to design specifications.
• Participates in design and code reviews and addresses findings.