• Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any IT/Engineering related course
• With at least 4 years of relevant work experience in PHP application development.
• Knowledgeable in software development lifecycles. Agile experience is a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Essential Technical Skills and Experience
• AngularJS, ReactJs, etc.
• Laravel, CakePHP, CodeIgniter etc.
• DB (MySQL, In-Memory, NoSQL, SQLite, etc)
• The primary responsibility of a Software Developer is to design, develop, deliver, and enhance software products, applications systems
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Unit testing/ Automated Unit testing is a plus
• Bug fixing during Testing Phase
• Bug Fixing During UAT
• Bug Fixing post-deployment