Back to Search Results
Business Operations Specialist (ECO)
2 to 4 Years
KH Compound, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 14, 2021
Job ID: 377000
We are a fast growing Company that meets the need of the future generation. Our business expertise lies in the manufacture of equipment that supports the production of LCD/LED and solar energy generation. Our operations headquarters is based in Texas, USA, with a strong Engineering and Marketing Team based in California, USA.
Is currently looking for:
- Quote new and existing weldments using an established quote template.
- Create engineering drawings required to build weldments.
- Create engineering masters/routers in ERP system as required
- Provide exceptions to RFQ based on internal capabilities.
- Data collection:
- Collect and format inventory reports including on hand/on order/demand for all sites.
- Provide inventory demand reports for all claims and cancellations (E&O).
- Provide comparisons of single and multi level BOMS, to identify material changes.
- Occasional phone calls/emails with change originators to correct issues with change submissions.
- Internal escalations to Supervisor upon recognition system failure to implement changes.
- Act as point of contact for requests from internal customers.
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Perform duties as ECO Coordinator.
- Maintain CCB log
- Conduct CCB meetings.
- Maintain Claims log for site.
- Provide training to CCB members to review and approve ECO’s.
- Perform training for new employees for quoting and claims.
- Occasional phone calls/emails with Account Operations program managers. o Internal escalations to Supervisor when changes are not implemented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively with all departments and other groups to ensure that site On Time delivery and quality goals and objectives are met.
- Must be able to read technical details on a weldment print.
- Experience with weldment manufacturing is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use ERP estimating systems such as Visual, Vista, Oracle, etc. MS Excel, Word and Access.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering discipline for level 1- 2.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering/technical discipline for level 3-4.
- Work Experience:
- 2-5 years’ quoting and weldment manufacturing Level 1-2.