Back to Search Results
₱20,000 - 25,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
Edgar Cokaliong St., North Reclamation Area, Carreta, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 07, 2021
Job ID: 376988
- Male or Female
- College graduate of any 4 year accounting related course (Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Finance, Etc.).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is not required but is an advantage.
- Knowledge in general and cost accounting, conducting internal audits and implementing internal controls.
- Background on filing up and submitting BIR reportorial requirements and forms.
- Background on maintaining accounting ledgers with respect to purchases, sales and other transactions.
- Sufficient knowledge on statutories i.e Pag-ibig, PhilHealth and SSS.
- Good organizatonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Requires minimal supervision. Has the initiative solve issues before problem arise.
- Records accounting transactions to book of accounts.
- Maintain database of accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Submit BIR reports and forms on time.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports of company's financial position.
- Keep accurate records of sales, purchases and other official transactions.
- Ensure on time payments of statutories such as PHILHEALTH, PAG- IBIG and SSS.
- Coordinate closely with management on compliance reports to BIR and any other government agency involved.
How to Apply