Vasacrafts Company Inc.
A high end furniture manufacturing company.
Together with our Swedish and American owners and Filipino artisans, we have acquired a competent and skilled team. Located in Cebu, Philippines, our factory produce top quality furniture, veneer and interior parts for private customers, B2B clients and project and contract customers worldwide.
Regardless if you have your own design or need assistance from the start, our team of skilled furniture engineers and architects will work with you to make every small or big project realized. We offer a wide product range of furniture and related crafts. We do accessories such as mirrors, wall panels, pedestals as well as traditional furniture like chairs, tables, sofas, beds and cabinets. We also work with exclusive decoration and finishing, with simple to overwhelming carvings.
Our veneer section does beautiful works, from splicing to lamination with marquetry and parquetry designs. The entire process takes place under one roof, from receiving of raw materials to packing. Starting from buying quality lumber, we do the cutting, carving, sanding, finishing, upholstery and packing, making sure that everything reaches your expectations- and higher.
Vasacrafts Company is tirelessly working towards an environmentally sustainable production, all the way from the carefully selected materials such as glue and color to energy consumption and recycling.
Welcome to Vasacrafts Company, your partner in furniture manufacturing
Collects and analyzes data such as labor cost, materials, deliveries and other expenses in order to provide accurate cost of required items. Work closely to the R & D Manager and coordinate with Purchaser, Sub-contractors, Product engineers and Production Manager. Perform task with analytical skills.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine costs of products.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials and manufacturing methods to determine effects on costs.
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering, Accountancy, Business Administration or any related course.
- MUST HAVE 1 year working experience as Costing Officer specialized in manufacturing / Furniture Company.
- Strong written, verbal, communications and analytical skills.