Back to Search Results
Be our Customer Care Specialist! Earn as much as 36,000.00 per month! Apply Now!
₱36,000 per month
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With business certificates
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 06, 2021
Job ID: 376976
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
- Top Salaries for Top Performers
- Generous Rewards for High Achievers
- One of the Philippine’s Best Performance Bonus Schemes
- Comprehensive and On-Going Training
- Opportunities for Personal Development and Career Advancement
- Perfect Attendance and Punctuality Bonuses
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation Leave and Sick Leave
- Friday Free Lunch
- #bestofficeincebu - Modern, Cool and State of the Art Office with free use of Gym, Karaoke Room, Game Room, and Unlimited Coffee
- Provides excellent service and support to our customers through phone and email
- Educates customers on inquiries and other product information
- Comprehends customers’ needs and concerns, and offers the best possible solution
- Manages difficult customer situations in a cool, calm, composed, and professional manner
- Escalates valid issues to the appropriate channels with urgency, keeping self in a calm and composed state
- Develops customer relationship by providing the Best in World service
- Must be a Graduate of IT or any other related courses for Fresh Graduates
- Must have at least 1 year Customer Service experience for Senior High School Graduates or College Undergraduates
- Preferably have knowledge in email set-up using MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail
- Preferably have knowledge in web hosting
- Must have the ability to work well as part of a team – exhibits objectivity and is open-minded towards the ideas and views of others
- Must be professional, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented
- Should have at least 6 solid months of technical experience