ASALUS CORPORATION was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in November 1995 primarily as a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) engaged in the delivery of managed healthcare services via comprehensive and prevention-oriented health maintenance programs. ASALUS has now secured the top two spots after barely a decade and a half of operations and is now poised to contend for industry leadership. Asalus Corporation is now popularly known as IntelliCare, the brand name of its HMO business. Its mission is to lead, innovate, and trailblaze a holistic approach to healthcare management by consistently providing top quality, highly personalized healthcare services that are easily available. Its brand of service excellence goes beyond the usual norm of patient care by adding to its multi-faceted dimensions IntelliCare’s compassion for member patients.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS
- Graduate or college level taking up BS Nursing
- At least 1-2 years related experience
- Knowledge in Medical terms, procedures and abbreviations
- Ability to work in shifting schedule. Deal with different type of personalities and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in computer applications
- With pleasing personality, attentive to details, flexible and can work with less supervision and a team player
Purpose of the Job:
Attends to the Customer’s needs beyond what is expected, delighting them by giving reliable and timely information in every call-based transaction, be it an inquiry or coverage approval. Maintains a consistent positive and professionally packaged service image.
- HMO (can enroll eligible dependents)
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Pay
- Meal Allowance
- Birthday Token
- Company Uniform