Back to Search Results
Legal and Compliance Officer
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
San Nicolas Proper, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 20, 2021
Job ID: 376943
- Ensure all clients have a written and signed contract;
- Monitor renewal of service contracts upon its due expiration and see to it that a copy of signed agreement is on file;
- Ensure that a service contract with clients are up-to-date and important provisions such as separation and/or retirement pay, paternity benefits and other related employee benefits are included in the agreement;
- Facilitate compliance of minimum wage when new wage order has been enacted by the respective areas;
- Coordinate and discuss to respective departments of the related concerns or issues being elevated from the clients;
- Review and oversee adherence of proposal or service rates in accordance to the approved rate matrix;
- Facilitate completeness of documents as per requirements to any janitorial and manpower bidding attended by the company;
- Assist in the prosecution of legal cases and review draft position papers;
- Assist Department Heads in any transaction requiring legal knowledge or ability;
- Represent the company in legal proceeding in court, government units, agencies and instrumentalities
- Coordinate with company lawyers regarding active/pending cases
- Participate in and record minutes of investigations conducted by the company’s representative or by its officer.
- Review company policies and advise the Management regarding all possible risks
- Assist the different business units in preparing legal and paralegal related duties as requested; and
- Perform other related task that may be assigned from the management
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the development and management of major administrative programs, demonstrated analytical ability, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- He or she must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Political Science, Paralegal studies or any related field
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- English, Cebuano
- Must be present in the office on work days except for work related trips outside the office.
- Willing to travel to out of town trips (Field) as needed.
- In the office as required otherwise in the field