BEELIVERY are the UK’s largest ‘on-demand’ grocery delivery service and one of the UK’s fastest growing technology companies. We now require a qualified management accountant to provide the senior management team with daily P&L and cashflow forecasts and to prepare the monthly management information pack.
▪ Direct and oversee all financial activities, to include the preparation of current and forecast financial reports.
▪ Actively engage with cross functional teams to support the business objectives. ▪ Operate within the Company Values.
▪ Support the senior management team in the preparation of budgets (zero based and scenario), monthly management information pack, forecasts and statutory reporting all in an accurate manner, within a 3-day reporting calendar.
▪ Contribute to the achievement of the company objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy and pricing margin.
▪ Oversees all accounting procedures and systems used by the Company.
▪ Manage own workload and development whilst operating a centralised accounting system, liaise with managers from office and home-base in UK and Dubai.
▪ Review reports and analyse projections and long-term trends of sales and income, PPV, standard costs and overheads against actual figures and suggest methods of improvement. Hold weekly and monthly video meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required, monitor and follow up.
▪ Investigate variances against budgets and provide insightful analysis of differences with follow up action plans.
▪ Establish, maintain and report daily cash monitor and regular cash forecasts. Maintain regular bank reconciliations and cash posting.
▪ Preparation of payments.
▪ Perform and maintain month end control accounts for Accounts Payable, Receivable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger. Undertake monthly reporting to banks.
▪ Credit Control, including follow up of any outstanding debts, payments and overseeing of invoicing.
▪ Preparation of the quarterly VAT return and PAYE compliance.
▪ Oversee monthly payroll.
▪ Any other duties as considered necessary as directed by the senior management team.
Skills / Attributes Required
▪ Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA with 10 years PQE gained in a retail environment.
▪ Familiar with consolidations and cashflow management.
▪ Experience of raising debt funding would be an advantage.
▪ Experience of working at a senior level within finance, ideally in an online retail environment.
▪ Excellent communication and team working skills with the ability to work with and influence others within a culture of Continuous Improvement.
▪ Strong IT skills including experience of web-based retail systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.