Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
5th St., 3rd Avenue MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: April 07, 2021
Job ID: 376902
- Must be graduate of any engineering courses: preferably of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related courses.
- Must have a BOSH and OSH Certificate
- Working as a Safety Officer in a manufacturing firm is an advantage.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures and review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Willing to work overtime.
How to Apply
- Updated Resume with 2x2 colored picture with white background.
- Application Letter addressed to the Administration Manager
- Transcript of records and Diploma
- Certificate of Previous Employment
- Training Certificates