Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
5th St., 3rd Avenue MEPZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: April 07, 2021
Job ID: 376897
- Must be a graduate of BS in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
- Has a work experience as an IT / System Network is an advantage.
- Overseeing and maintaining all aspects of a company's computer infrastructure.
- Maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems.
- IT Associate manages the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company's network.
- IT Associate might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
- Willing to work longer hours.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- Updated Resume with 2x2 colored picture with white background.
- Application Letter addressed to the ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
- Transcript of Records or TOR and Diploma
- Certificate of Trainings if available
- Certificate of Previous Employment