Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 20, 2021
Job ID: 376889
Arcanys, a software development outsourcing company, is an awe-inspiring synergy of Swiss entrepreneurial expertise and remarkable Filipino technological acumen. With its headquarters in the thriving Asian metropolis Cebu City, it is officially headed by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs and mainly comprised of extraordinarily skilled Filipino professionals. Armed with an already diverse business portfolio, the company specializes in developing high-quality software applications and platforms for a globally diverse clientele—from startups to established businesses—with a strong focus on innovation.
Since its inception, Arcanys has been continuously evolving from a conventional software development company into a multidisciplinary outsourcing provider. Thus, we are consistently looking for not only tech experts that develop high-quality software applications and platforms but also highly trained versatile professionals with a diverse list of competencies. Aiming to expand our pool of multi-talented individuals, we are looking for a versatile Junior Accountant.
As a Junior Accountant, your responsibilities may include:
- In charge of canvassing and purchasing
- Regular updating of books of accounts
- In charge of Invoices, SOA, and OR
- Monitoring and filing of vouchers
- Assembling financial data for audits
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals
- Processing and supporting all BIR (Tax) related concerns and queries
- Assisting with other accounting tasks in the office
- Competency-based salary. We’re only looking for top talent and will pay accordingly.
- 5 workdays a week, with 2 days off.
- Full medical insurance… from Day 1! You can enroll 3 dependents, for free.
- Free lunch daily. We serve healthy meals at our very own kitchen.
- Monthly team dinners. Team consensus.
- Opportunity for developing your own innovative ideas—with company funding!
- Friendly work environment. No office politics and a flat organizational structure.
- Unique learning experiences, from working with European managers and international clients.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Are computer literate with strong knowledge in Microsoft (Word, Excel)
- Have knowledge in purchasing and canvassing processes with strong negotiation skills for the benefit of the company
- Have a background in taxation
- Have the ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Are results-oriented, have a sense of urgency, and meticulous...
How to Apply