As one of the biggest manufacturing companies in Cebu, Sunpride Foods Inc. is one of the leading meat processors in the Philippines with integrated operations for preparation and production of prominent, high-quality brands like Sunpride, Holiday, Kassel, Good Morning and Shoppers.
SFI is proud of its Cebuano roots. From its humble beginnings of vermicelli and banana chips in 1971, SFI has grown exponentially over the next five decades. It now has state-of-the-art facilities for fresh, frozen, and canned meats housed in its four-hectare compound in Mandaue City which also serves as its corporate headquarters. The growing product line now includes corned beef, beef loaf, hotdogs, bacon, sausages, hams, tocino, longganiza, and just recently, powdered flavor mixes.
Among its many achievements, SFI has been recognized by the Department of Agriculture's National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS) with Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) Certification and accredited as being a triple "A" meat processing plant. On top of this, SFI has secured a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) certification for the processing of hotdogs, beef loaf and longganiza.
One of SFI's secrets to its success is its strong workforce of over 1,300, spread all across the country within various depots, outlets, and selling points. Its mission statement is to produce meat products of the highest quality which will be served and enjoyed on dining tables all across Asia. Coupled with its drive for operational excellence, financial stability, and strong support and partnership with its employees, SFI is well on the road to being the market leader and brand of choice for meat products.
A very bright future is up ahead for Sunpride - its products, the company, and especially its people. Sunpride is Cebuano pride!
DEMAND PLANNING SPECIALIST
The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models. He/she shall be working closely with the Inventory Planning and Control Manager to ensure that the company's supply chain functions efficiently.
- Regularly review industry trends and demand patterns and align forecast models accordingly
- Provide top management with reliable risk assessments and corresponding mitigation activities
- Keep track of sales forecasts, budgets, and management directions
- Provide immediate, effective response to demand-related issues
- Bachelors Degree holder from a reputable university
- Must have excellent academic records
- Must have at least three (3) years related work experience
- Has solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Has excellent communication, coordination, problem-solving, statistical, and analytical skills