Back to Search Results
Web & Graphic Designer
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
The Virtual Hub Philippines
8th Floor, I1 Building, Jose Maria del Mar Street, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 16, 2021
Job ID: 376845
- Work From Home Setup during COVID
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Competitive Salary Provided for Relevant Experience
- Above-average salary increases based on performance
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGES!
- You may be given a higher offer if you have significant, relevant work experience. After the 3-week training, your salary may increase depending on how you performed in training, and while you were on probation!
- Government-mandated and company-mandated benefits
- NON-VOICE ACCOUNTS in a NON-CALL CENTER environment
- FIXED WEEKENDS OFF -- Enjoy your weekends with friends and family!
- FIVE MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF: Christmas Day, Boxing Day (December 26), New Year's Day, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
- HMO upon signing the probationary contract
- Client-initiated performance incentives or bonuses
- Accessible Work Location
- Work-life balance
- A stable, long-term job, not client dependent - enjoy regular employment with us!
- A fun working environment
- A great collaborative and supportive company culture
- A ‘Pod’ of you, a Results Coach & Client Success Manager to deliver Rockstar results to our clients.
- An internal Helpdesk to provide support and assistance on your tasks
- A Heart Partner - just for you and your personal employee journey with us.
- You will create a design for websites and coding when applicable based on client provided briefs
- You will work closely with the client to discuss work being done and set goals
- You must be a Web & Graphic Designer with exposure to the following platforms.
- You must be experienced in both web and graphic design with exposure to coding. Website coding experience in HTML/WordPress/CSS. Experience with Python coding is preferred.
- You must have AT LEAST 2 YEARS’ RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- You must have EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH
- You must be prepared to go on regular meeting calls with the client to discuss work being done and set goals
- You must Excel in time management, can stay on-task, and hit assigned deadlines.
- You must be willing to work on the NIGHT SHIFT (US Time)
- The Virtual Hub is currently on a WFH setup due to the COVID-19 threat. Therefore, all our processing is done online. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for initial tests.
- Final Interviews to be scheduled 2-3 business days
- In other words, you don't have to wait very long to know the result of your application! All you need to do is to keep your lines open for updates!
- You will be put through our acclaimed and paid 3-week intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
- You will train and work at our office in I1 Building in Cebu IT Park in Cebu City.
- You will have access to the management team based in Cebu, Manila, and Australia, who will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
How to Apply
- Apply via Mynimo
- Apply online via our website, https://www.thevirtualhub.ph