Back to Search Results
SEO Specialist (Night Shift)
₱19,000 - 21,000 per month
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
The Virtual Hub Philippines
8th Floor, I1 Building, Jose Maria del Mar Street, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 16, 2021
Job ID: 376844
- Work From Home Setup during COVID
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Competitive Salary Provided for Relevant Experience
- Above-average salary increases based on performance
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGES!
- Rates for DAY SHIFT start* at Php19,500
- Rates for NIGHT SHIFT start* at Php21,450 (including Night Differential)
- *You may be given a higher offer if you have significant, relevant work experience. Upon regularization, your salary may increase depending on how you performed in our training program and while you were on probation!
- Government- and company-mandated benefits
- NON-VOICE ACCOUNTS in a NON-CALL CENTER environment
- FIXED WEEKENDS OFF -- Enjoy your weekends with friends and family!
- FIVE MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF: Christmas Day, Boxing Day (December 26), New Year's Day, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
- HMO upon signing the probationary contract
- Client-initiated performance incentives or bonuses
- Accessible Work Location
- Work-life balance
- A stable, long-term job - enjoy regular employment with us!
- A fun working environment
- A great collaborative and supportive company culture
- A ‘Pod’ of you, a Results Coach & Client Success Manager to deliver Rockstar results to our clients.
- An internal Helpdesk to provide support and assistance on your tasks
- A Heart Partner - just for you and your personal employee journey with us.
- Communicate and work with our clients - owners of small- to medium-scale businesses based abroad
- Communicate and work with your team and 'POD' to deliver results for clients
- Research and analyze trends and online best practices
- Develop and implement strategies that improve search results for The Virtual Hub and/or its clients
- Innovate new methods to improve and maximize web traffic based on current SEO trends
- Create and implement strategies around on-page and off-page key ranking factors
- Understand the behavior of websites and search engines
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research and recognize keyword opportunities
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Work with The Virtual Hub’s and/or its clients' development teams, as well as editorial and marketing teams, to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- ...proven SEO experience
- ...a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- ...in-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics
- ...experience with Google Adwords or any other similar bid management and keyword research tools
- ...an understanding of tools such as Google Search Console
- ...experience with A/B and multivariate split testing
- ...knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- ...a basic understanding of web development (you will NOT be asked to develop websites)
- A college degree, preferably
- At least a year's experience in a related field
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- A drive to constantly improve and learn
- The Virtual Hub is currently on a WFH set up due to the COVID-19 threat. Therefore, all our processing is done online. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for initial tests.
- Final Interviews to be scheduled 2-3 business days
- In other words, you don't have to wait very long to know the result of your application! All you need to do is to keep your lines open for updates!
- You will be put through our acclaimed and paid 3-week intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
- You will train and work at our office in I1 Building in Cebu IT Park in Cebu City.
- You will have access to the management team based in Cebu, Manila, and Australia, who will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
How to Apply
- Apply via Mynimo
- Apply online via our website, https://www.thevirtualhub.ph