Back to Search Results
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2010
Work From Home, Davao del Sur
Posted On: June 23, 2021
Job ID: 376840
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, free lunch daily, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
- 5 years overall software development experience
- At least 1 year experience with Go / Golang
- Proficiency in databases such as mySQL, Postgres, noSQL
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
- Nice to have experience with Angular / React / Node.js / C# .NET
- Excellent English communication skills
- Relevant educational background
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no to micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.