Back to Search Results
₱30,000 - 35,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 19, 2021
Job ID: 376817
- Design, develop/unit test, support QA and UAT activities and successfully implement angular/react, node and java-based applications and web services
- Estimating level of effort for specific development components
- Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the quality assurance team to address code fixes.
- Develop future enhancements, fixes, and upgrades
- Writes maintainable code to meet business, functional, and architectural requirements
- Support quality practices including governance standards, SDLC methodology, proper documentation, unit testing, and performance testing
- Maintains open communication and a transparent view into project progress with development team and other stakeholders (PM, Development Manager, etc.)
- Maintains a deep knowledge of the business and industry
- Maintains knowledge of the technology industry, tools, and practices
- Implement tools and processes to enable Level I to manage support tickets
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-4 years of recent work experience as a programmer using Node and Java.
- Bachelors' degree in computer science or similar focus is required.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and JDBC skills. Nice to have mongo skills but not mandatory.
- Proficient in both node and Java
- Good understanding of OO principals and concepts
- Good to have AWS and cloud skills.
- Expert Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate their understanding of Agile
- Strong understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Proficient in analysis, troubleshooting and design of individual development components
- Proficient with UNIX