The Tax Compliance Manager is responsible for taking the lead role in a broad range of tax and statutory compliance matters. He/She must review schedules and documents related to the foregoing and directly reports to the Finance Director.
1. Oversee the support given to the Finance and Legal Department’s compliance efforts to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the national and local government
2. Reviews the documents to be filed for the Company’s tax returns
3. Reviews and evaluates compliance to all tax-related transactions and
processes, ensuring that the Company achieves 100% tax compliance
4. Lead the coordination with and provide the requirements of Tax auditors
and/or tax consultants for ongoing tax audit or other tax related work
5. Identify areas of tax risks/exposures as well as areas for tax savings and
6. Perform research, analysis, and interpretation of current tax laws
7. Ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR and PEZA, corporate tax and
other relevant tax fillings.
8. Assist with tax compliance deadlines, extensions, and audits.
9. Close coordination with Payroll during the finalization of the Year-End
10. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or similar
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience with Tax Compliance
- Must have the willingness and the drive to work in a fast-paced work
environment and able to maintain composure at all times
- CPA License is preferred
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry or Food & Beverage Industry is
preferable but not required