Back to Search Results
Operations Assistant (for a Property Lessor Company)
₱23,000 - 28,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Tisa, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: March 30, 2021
Job ID: 376687
- Coordinates with consultants in double checking quotations from contractors and facilitates the process of bidding & canvassing of materials in cases of repairs / renovation.
- Takes charge of monitoring and tracking of all Doki Realty properties status (e.g. repairs, renovations, preventive maintenance, etc)
- Accountable for ensuring day-to-day services operate in support of overall HR operational objectives. Orients, trains, assign, schedules, and disciplines Doki Maintenance staff, communicates job expectations; plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions; enforce policies and procedures.
- Acts as Liaison Personnel to lessors, suppliers, contractors. Communicates with persons involved and strive to positively resolve any concerns.
- Facilitates processing of legal documents (e.g. Contract of Lease, etc) and permits of all properties
- Willing to work at our Corporate Office in Tisa, Cebu City
- Willing to do fieldwork
- MUST be a licensed Civil Engineer and at least 1 to 2 years of working in the field.
- Must be a graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years experience in working as a Civil Engineer
- With 1 year of experience as a liaison, administrative staff or similar work is an advantage.
- High level of verbal and written communication, negotiation skills
- Must be trustworthy, diligent, & enthusiastic
- Organized and keen on details
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly but strict)
- Can be flexible with working hours from time to time
- Preferably with a Driver's License and can drive
- Government mandated benefits
- Healthcare program
- Loyalty program
- Bereavement assistance
- Company physician on standby
- Mondays to Fridays (8am to 5pm); fixed weekend off (as of now)