Back to Search Results
₱15,000 - 18,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 06, 2021
Job ID: 376684
- Under the Supervision of the HR Officer, the HR Assistant provides support to the day-to-day operations of HR functions and duties involving Talent Acquisition, Industrial/ Labor Relations and Employee Relations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology/ Human Resources Management or any four-year business-related course.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in HR Operations
- Can administer exams
- Possess basic knowledge of Labor Laws
- Ability to manage sensitive employee information
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and creative mind set.
- Ability to multi-task and perform basic customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication