Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Don Bosco Provincialate, Dahlia St., Maryville Subdivision, Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 08, 2021
Job ID: 376674
- Reviews the monthly financial report of the Provincial House.
- Assists in the monitoring of Province’s Investments.
- Checks the monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Checks the general ledger accounts.
- Prepares Billing Statement of receivables.
- Checks annual inventory of properties and equipments of the house.
- Ensures compliance with various government regulatory bodies.
- Checks source documents such as disbursement vouchers, journal vouchers, receipt entries and others.
- Checks payroll and timekeeping reports.
- Reviews accounting manuals and policies for possible improvements and modifications subject to approval of the Provincial Superior.
- Supervises accounting personnel.
- Review financial reports and documents during the external audit of the house.
- Assists the project office in the preparation of financial reports of projects.
- Whenever required by the superior, may act or perform as substitute of an absent accounting staff performing any of the following function: cashier, disbursement, payroll, bookkeeper.
- Conducts internal audit of Don Bosco communities located within the Visayas and Mindanao areas.
- Communicates results of the internal and external audit during the closing audit meeting.
- Ensures that all Don Bosco Communities adheres with the set accounting policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
- Ensures compliance of Don Bosco Communities with BIR, SEC and other regulatory bodies.
- Coordinates with the external auditor as regards scheduling of audit visits and supply of audit requirements.
- Reviews books of accounts of Don Bosco Communities.
- Prepares the corresponding trial balance and year end adjusting entries in the absence of house’ accountant.
- Conducts training and seminars to bookkeepers and accounting staff twice a year. (February and September)
- Updates the concerned accounting personnel as regards latest pronouncements from BIR , SEC and other regulatory bodies.
- Formulate internal audit procedures and checklists of requirements.
- Acts as consultant on finance matters.
- Prepares annual Consolidated FIS financial report to the Generalate.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 3 years of experience in general accounting.
- Willing work extra hours during seasonal audit.
- Works well in a team
- With excellent supervisory skills
- With excellent interpersonal skills.