Back to Search Results
Admin / HR Manager
₱30,000 - 40,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
Gov. M. Cuenco Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: March 29, 2021
Job ID: 376668
- Function as an administrative link between departments.
- Admin/House Manager is considered as the Go-To-Manager for the General Manager and will be in charge during his absence.
- Attends to house committee meetings and ensures integration and coordination of all admin /social events of the Club.
- Oversee the planning and directing on the administrative services of the organization.
- Works with other department heads on special projects assigned by the General Manager.
- Maintains appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all clubhouse facilities.
- Recommends, supervise subordinates and planned for trainings and outsource Trainors.
- Always ready to serve, visible and readily accessible and responsive to the general membership.
- Maintains contact with members and helps to assure maximum members satisfaction at all times.
- Assures that all standard operating procedures for the organization are in place and consistently followed.
- Management files and records.
- Coordination of concerned group such as committee, other special project groups on schedules, customer needs assessments and conducting a survey.
- Execute the transfer of proprietary ownership certificate and assignment of and issuance, and preparation of the template manual for the assignor and assignee.
- Close coordination with the legal team on questionable documentation - prior final issuance.
- Upkeep the confidential files of the shareholders in the custody of the administrative department.
- Delivery of effective communication throughout the organization and particularly among different department/sections.
- Address members and guest complaints and notify the General Manager about appropriate events with complete information.
- Attends to the need of the board of directors and prepares the agenda and the minutes of the meeting and other documents needed for the meeting.
- Organize other special meetings and conferences, trainings needed by the organization.
- Keep the records and engages in the collection, publishing and dissemination of information to relevant shareholders, members, POC holders including employees, managers, supervisors and suppliers.
- Conduct the activities in a highly confidential manner.
- Ensure proper implementation of organizations policies through enforcement of rules and regulations on security, access and even meeting of deadlines as required.
- Works with the department in the organizations and responds to inquiries from both within and outside the organization and responsible to gathers information.