Back to Search Results
HR Business Partner
2 to 4 Years
SMSF Paraplanners Inc.
With business certificates
Ayala Center Cebu Tower (ACCT; beside Ayala Mall), Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: March 29, 2021
Job ID: 376660
- Partner with managers to understand and consult on business strategy, people challenges and opportunities.
- Drive the development and implementation of employee engagement strategies and programs that align with our culture, achieve strong engagement, and foster a great work environment.
- Lead the development and delivery of the people strategy and operational practices covering all aspects relating to HR.
- Design and implementation of employee engagement and recognition programs
- Plan, deliver, coach, mentor and assess all HR metrics.
- Lead by example as a cultural ambassador and support the management team in the strengthening the culture.
- Run projects to support the company in our rapid growth
- Liaise with suppliers in Cebu (including Landlord, IT, Accounting, Bookkeepers etc) for all day to day operations
- Constantly be on the lookout for improved efficiencies across the business
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Psychology or equivalent certifications in Human Resource Management/Business Administration.
- At least 4-5 years’ work experience in different facets of HR such as Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement, or Industrial Relations, Business Partnering, Organizational Development, Learning & Development.
- Proven experience managing the resolution of complex employee relations issues in line with statutory requirements & company business code of conduct.
- Significant knowledge of Philippine labor laws.
- ABSOLUTE Attention to details
- EXCELLENT Communication Skills – ability to connect, engage, inspire & challenge
- Ability to drive & motivate a team in a positive and proactive way
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborative strategic planning
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Intermediate to Proficient Skill Level in: MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- To come to work Monday - Friday with your choice of a 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm shift
- To want to learn more everyday
- To take pride in your work
- To be the best version of yourself you can be
- To grow in yourself, to grow in the company
- To believe and contribute to our values- Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence and Spirited
- To have fun!
- Support to grow; support to be challenged and support to learn
- Whilst we all work hard we also have a lot of fun along the way
- Have breakfast supplied for you everyday
- Be offered a competitive salary
- To be given HMO