Back to Search Results
Pioneer US Healthcare Acct- WFM (RTA & MIS) Analyst Vacancy
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: March 29, 2021
Job ID: 376658
- Should know to work on ACD (Avaya/In contact etc.)/scheduling/real-time tools (IEX, Variant, Aspect etc.)
- Provide support and maintenance to existing reporting systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation or SOP to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Knowledge and Exposure for inbound call centre is an added advantage
- Strong verbal & written skills as, Daily emails are sent to contract team members as well as Management.
- Problem solving skills would be very helpful.
- Ready-to-implement knowledge of WFM domain would be an added advantage.
- Good team player & Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Should possess Excellent communication & people skills as there will be daily client interfacing
- Willingness to work in rotational Shifts is mandatory
- Able to communicate in written and oral English with the staff, management and clients.
- Should be willing to work Night Shifts, shift rotation, weekend working, situational extended work hours during business need. Shift and Working days alignment will happen same as operational working window, including holidays.
- Able to work and sustain in a challenging and fast changing work environment and operate at an acceptable speed.
- Ensure that work is in line with organizational goals, policies, procedures and culture.
- Be a team-sport and participative in team bonding activities.
- Open to feedback and coaching.
- Work with less supervision required and complete assigned tasks on time every time.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year Bachelors Degree
- 1 to 2 years of proven MIS/RTA/WFM experience in BPO work set-up
- Candidate should be based in Cebu.