Back to Search Results
Pioneer US Healthcare Acct- Trainer Vacancies
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: March 29, 2021
Job ID: 376656
- Train new hires or existing employees in a class-room based set-up on Contact centre work and basics for a US Healthcare client.
- Conduct multiple trainings for new hires and manage nesting/on-the-job-training along with certification process and collaboration with operations.
- Maintain the training effectiveness above the required threshold by holding strong governance process in training.
- Ability to read through various standard operating procedures and communicate the extracts to the trainees clearly.
- Identify gaps between internal process and customers expectations to help business produce the desired outcome.
- Liaison with QA to calibrate process knowledge and other departments of the business as required.
- Conduct workshops for project team members on recent update and US healthcare industry trends.
- Perform user acceptance testing for any new process rollouts / automation in the program.
- Provides refresher training for bottom quartile.
- Support the team by performing floor trouble shooting to ensure all relevant queries are tracked and answered appropriately.
- Periodic knowledge calibration with client and internal functions.
- Create content / training material for effective training
- Revamp the training materials to suit the need of current business and easy understanding / knowledge transfer to trainees.
- Proactively provide TNI intel to the line manager and business
- Conduct and assist timely interviews from a training point of view, if required on need basis
- Keep abreast of latest training domain expertise from the market and share best practices
- Maintain and publish training related reports on a timely basis with the stakeholders
- Knowledge of Training techniques and presentation skills.
- Ability to guage comprehension competency of the trainees and customize training content delivery.
- Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques, systems, and standards.
- General knowledge of Training Domain.
- Must be fluent in communication, both verbal and written to deliver the training content in best presentation mode
- Leading, Controlling and Coaching training batches (both ways- in person and virtually if required)
- Flexibility is a must for night shifts, rotation, rest days to match as that required by the business
- Organize, prioritize, and schedule training assignments and projects.
- Foster a cooperative work environment.
- Skill in examining of trainees and adapting training delivery.
- Coaching Skills.
- Consultative and Socially Confident.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year Bachelors Degree.
- 2 years of Training Experience in a BPO set-up (preferably Healthcare).
- Candidate should be based in Cebu.