Back to Search Results
Pioneer US Healthcare Acct- Team Leader Vacancies
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: March 29, 2021
Job ID: 376655
- Promote leadership, engagement, accountability, and performance by mentoring team members in voice-based Healthcare Account (US).
- Auditing employee performance, administering training, developing and monitoring personalized Performance Management Programs.
- Implementing employee improvement plans, addressing workplace personnel issues, reconciling attendance records, explaining company policies.
- Optimizing employee performance, implementing employee recognition programs, developing and administering Employee Survey Action Plan, promoting employee morale.
- Review results from First Call Resolution surveys that measure customer satisfaction and staff effectiveness in resolving inquiries with minimal impact on customers.
- Use survey data to effectively coach staff to improve their servicing effectiveness and their customer satisfaction scores.
- Recommend business process changes that improve the customer experience and reduce inquiry volume, costs, or increases efficiency across the organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Web-based tool that is used to access, analyse and act on the survey data. These functions are performed on a daily basis.
- Monitors and ensures Team KPI and SLAs are met on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis
- Actively seeks creative ways to effectively manage the fluctuating workload.
- Assists with the development and implementation of various reporting requirements and procedures.
- Supervise the operational activities of employees responsible for resolving complex inquiries for client, members and providers.
- Oversee team staffing levels and Associations Member Touchpoints Measures related to First Call Resolution and other industry standard measures such as inquiry accuracy, inquiry timeliness, abandonment rate, average speed to answer and Grade of Service are met or exceeded.
- Represent the needs of our members and providers while participating on cross-functional corporate project implementation teams, report back to Customer Relations management staff, and follow up as needed. Participation may require development of business requirements, writing test cases, and validating results. Decisions made during project implementation have sweeping impact on providers and members.
- Management of public relations by collaborating with other functions.
- Personally research and resolve sensitive, complex and/or high-level member and provider inquiries.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 codes, HCPC codes, CPT-4 codes.
- Knowledge of Healthcare administrative policies, medical policies and payment policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coach others.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, researching, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Self-directed and able be effective with guidance and support from management rather than continuous direction.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft PC applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Healthcare products and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a positive role model and elevate the performance of colleagues.
- Able to facilitate knowledge (e.g., by conducting training, documenting workflows, etc.)
- Knowledge of ASSIST.
- Knowledge of QNXT.
- Team Management, Conflict Handling & Performance Management.
- Should be fluent in English communication, both verbal & written.
- Leading, Coaching & Developing.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts, open to work on weekends, local holidays and extended hours, if required (as per policy of the company).
- Organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
- Foster a cooperative team environment.
- Plan, implement, and administer team performances, trainings and refreshers.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of Supervisory/TL Experience Required in Healthcare BPO Set-up
- Candidate should be based in Cebu.