Back to Search Results
Pioneer US Healthcare Acct- Quality Analyst Vacancies
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: March 29, 2021
Job ID: 376653
- Perform quality review of claims based on the documentation provided by client to ensure call quality meets all customer specifications un Healthcare compliance
- Collects all findings during the audits and perform effective root cause analysis (RCA) along with Agents & Ops supervisors
- Generate multiple level of analysis from the audit findings and identify opportunities to improve overall process
- Circulate quality dashboards at agreed periodic intervals to all relevant stake holders
- Conduct 1-0-1 coaching / feedback on specific error scenarios
- Provide suggestions to Trainer & Ops on the slow performers who needs additional coaching / refresher on specific areas
- Tracks all feedback from client and provide constructive information to agents during daily quality team huddle
- Participates in client knowledge calibration exercise and contribute to internal business calibrations
- Understanding Policies &Procedures for auditing documents / claims based on instruction guidelines.
- Record audit findings and prepare audit reports and circulate quality dashboard
- Organize review meeting and quality briefings to update associates on any quality issues
- Analyse internal/client feedback and respond with details
- Handling Feedback sessions efficiently.
- Periodic knowledge calibration with client or SME.
- Floor troubleshooting and if required get queries clarified with client.
- Liaison with other functions and ensure smooth working relations.
- Ability to do analytics on the audited reports and present the findings to the management to improve Quality scores
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
- Competency in QC tools
- Knowledgeable about coaching techniques
- Good at listening, written & oral English communication and Comprehending skills are a must.
- Open to work in night shifts, shift rotation, weekend working, situational extended work hours during peak ramping season
- Open to work in a challenging environment.
- Perform duties asper the company culture, values, policies and procedures.
- Has positive team spirit and reports to manager of any conflicts or unethical practices.
- Open to feedback and coaching.
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision required.
- Decisive to make accurate and fact-based judgements on audits conducted.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of experience as Quality Analyst in BPO set-up (preferable Healthcare Vertical)
- Candidate should be based in Cebu