Back to Search Results
Incident Management Service Specialist
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
G/F Skyrise Alpha Bldg., Cebu Business Park, Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: April 20, 2021
Job ID: 376565
- Coordinates and drives Restoration of Service for Major Incident events.
- Coordinating a large Cross Functional Team
- Conducts escalation to service teams, senior management and leaders to ensure appropriate awareness, engagement and focus
- Produces accurate and timely communications tailored to relevant audience (Senior Leaders and internal Stakeholders)
- Work closely with SMEs to quickly identify customer impact (who, how, when)
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a Helpdesk and Incident management role.
- Graduate of BS IT/ any related course
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with experience interacting with all levels of management communicating issues with people, process and technology.
- Good understanding of production IT Environment and IT Operations
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work rotating shifts to support 24/7/365 organization
- Experience in a technical support field: network, server, storage
- Knowledge in ITIL is a plus