Back to Search Results
HR Associate-Recruitment (Project Only)
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Work From Home, Metro Manila
Posted On: April 15, 2021
Job ID: 376563
- The position is responsible for the timely provision of qualified candidates for the company’s manpower requirements in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Develops candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, government agencies, professional organization and referrals.
- Reviews and screens short-listed resumes and interviews job applicants through phone or in-person interviews to assess candidate’s skills level, interest and cultural fit.
- Administers cognitive and behavioral examination, checks tests and evaluates results.
- Endorses shortlist of qualified candidates to requisitioning Hiring Manager and arranges interview schedules.
- Professional: At least 1-2 years of recruitment experience
- Education Preferably Bachelor’s/College Degree in BS Psychology, Behavioral Science, Industrial Engineering or any related course
- Willing to work on a fixed term only