Back to Search Results
Apply as Corporate Support Specialists! Earn Competitive Salary + Allowances + Bonuses per month!
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
11th floor, Philam Life Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 20, 2021
Job ID: 376559
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
- Provides excellent service and technical support to Resellers and Corporate Account owners of Dreamscape Networks Ltd. in all means of communication including phone, chat, and email
- Responds promptly to the needs of the Resellers and always provides the best solutions to any issues
- Answers emails, chats, and phone calls accurately, timely, and professionally
- Documents every support calls, chat and emails in every transaction on time
- Escalates urgent and complex issues with the ability of properly setting appropriate prioritization
- Diagnoses and solves technical issues involving email clients, website, DNS and more
- Educates resellers on inquiries and other product information
- Receives and acknowledges customer complaints directly from resellers via email and resolves them immediately
- Remains updated with new products and new technical procedures through Confluence or Info Pop updates
- Works collaboratively with colleagues, not only limited to Team Leaders and Managers
- Must completed at least 2 years in College
- Must have knowledge in tools usage and navigation including but not limited to Zendesk, Zeacom, LIvezilla
- Must have advance domain and web hosting technical knowledge and skills
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have strong reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be trustworthy and able to maintain information confidentiality
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Must be proactive in providing suggestions to improve current processes
How to Apply
Step 1 : Please select LOCATION : Cebu, Philippines;
Step 2: Then choose the Position you are applying for;
Step 3: And click Apply
Step 4: Create an account – start your application
Step 5: Upload your updated CV
Step 6: Fill out necessary informations
Step 7: Save and continue